Pages

Pages

10.25.2015

THE Military Vest

Hello everyone! So I decided to do something new on this blog and throw in some OOTD. I follow many blogs and sometimes I can't help but think, where the heck do you wear these things to? But to each their own. I know there is  fashion week but don't know much after that.
As for me, I am a regular girl, living a pretty normal life and only dress up when I really need to do something. 80% of the time I am at school living in yoga pants(minus the yoga). So here it goes. 

I bought this military vest YEARS ago at this store called Papaya in Houston and I fell in love with it the  minute I saw it. It is green and studded?! Hello, this has me written all over it. I uploaded 2 pictures because I wanted to show how this can be worn in a variety of ways. Excuse the quality of the pictures, they will get better I promise. I just happen to remember to snap a pic as I am about to walk out the door. 


These have got to be the most perfect jeans for short people like me. I got these at Target last winter on sale. They are supposed to be "ankle" jeans but for someone like me, with short legs, they are the perfect length. I wore this casual look for a movie date with my love. I wanted to look put together but comfy and casual at the same time. Let's talk about my weakness, shoes! I got these at Nordstrom Rack about 2 years ago. They are entirely suede on the outside, wedged and the cutest most comfy shoes I have ever worn. I find that I wear these with EVERYTHING and they still look amazing. It will be a sad day when these things go bad.

Jeans: Target 
Vest: Papaya Clothing
Shirt: Walmart
Shoes: Franco Sarto/ Nordstrom Rack 


This is from yesterday, the hun and I just wanted to do some sight seeing in Detroit, have a nice dinner and maybe some shopping. This outfit managed to keep me comfy and looking nice the whole time. These jeans really surprised me, they are so light and very well fitting. Of course I had to get them hemmed like all my other jeans but it is just something I am used to. We live in a small town in Ohio (small for my standards since I am from Houston) so I beggars can't be choosers as far as shopping goes.

Jeans: Walmart from L.E.I
Vest: Papaya Clothing
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger/ T.J Max
Shoes: Franco Sarto/ Nordstrom Rack 

I wear my vest as a neutral. I have worn this thing with many different outfits. It is perfect and goes with everything. I highly suggest investing in one. Let me know if ya'll like post like this so I can keep doing them. Of course the pictures will get better.



No comments:

Post a Comment